START READING TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
If you are yet not clear with the idea of why we need to keep reading, let me tell one of the most important benefits of it and that’s
From the past hundreds of years, we have been communicating to understand each other. Communication has been one of the most crucial elements between humans and signifies various things such as our culture, standard, lifestyle, etc.
Communication isn’t just about speaking but also writing, listening and understanding what we and others write or speak. Though everything such as your eyes and gestures can be used for communication yet nothing can justify us more than words do.
Right! Isn’t it?
So why reading?
This is because through reading we understand the difference from letters to words and then sentences. From their pronunciation to meanings and further. It’s not just about reading to understand the vocabulary or grammar but considering various topics of one’s interest to enhance self-knowledge, imagining what more to add into it and then creatively delivering the read stuff. It makes us stand out clear, understandable and stronger in front of other people.
When you communicate or deliver what you read you have strong concentration & focus towards your words which makes people live your life as they are in it i.e., whatever you say has quality in it as you make others discover new things, imagine the world around, the new possibilities, and atlas understand. Effective communication here leads way to the steps of success filling the gap between you and people ahead of you.
So now as we know how reading enhances communication skills, let’s get into to what to read, what to concentrate on while reading –
- Starting with reading short blogs, articles, etc. (We are a good choice for you.)
- Concentrating on sentences, words, vocabulary so that when you say it you understand the meaning behind your sentences.
- Reconstructing sentences according to your way using different synonyms or vocabularies which can be a good choice once you are into reading.
- Talking to different people or different growing to get confidence and clarity
- And last keep reading keep growing because to succeed we must keep on communicating and to communicate we must-read.
If you like this do share it with everyone.
Leave your comments below about what else we can add to it.
Thanking you for investing your three minutes with us.