How To Prepare A Schedule
Hey! I Hope you’re ready with your schedule and this is your time to read our blog.
Even if you aren’t pretty sure with how to make prepare a schedule let me help you with it today.
(And here we have a gift for you, a daily and a weekly planner, if you want it, we’ll get it mailed to your email id. Just click here to send us your mail id for the gift).
Let me make it very simple, schedules are meant to be followed and it’s not easy to do so in the starting phase but as you put in your efforts towards it, it’s fun and exciting.
let’s discuss why making a schedule keeps up your energy and promotes a substantial growth in your daily life works and relations.
Every person has a different lifestyle and accordingly lives with it, some may be a morning person and the majority are the night ones. It’s as fine as waking in the morning to staying awake late until you are spending your time productively. Your working hours, leisure hours, family hours, etc. are always decided by the way you schedule your day.
We can opt for few ways to start with, the first one deciding your weekly schedule and working towards it, the second one using our Three Minutes daily schedule planner by filling it up at night before you go sleep or as you wake up in the morning and so on.
The major points to remember while scheduling is –
- Breakdown larger tasks into smaller and smaller into daily achievable tasks. These tasks will be easy and can be achieved within a few hours and you can work on different things together by following this.
- Keep your tasks countable and do-able according to your capacity. (your planner is a personal document that isn’t seen and read by anyone, be true with your capacity to fulfill the day productively).
- Put down the tasks in a sequential manner and organize it according to priority.
- Schedule a time for each task, always buffer your time with a few extra minutes.
- Always keep spaces between your tasks to complete immediate tasks such as bringing in groceries or cleaning your cupboard etc. also these spaces help you to have a power nap or rest time between the work.
- Always keep a check on your planner as priorities can be changed and adjusted according to working conditions etc.
- Award yourself on completing any specific task and this keeps excitement to always move on as we discussed in the introduction.
These were the few points that we should keep in mind while scheduling.
A personal thought that scheduling is not just about your work but also your schedule should also include time for your family and close ones, an hour for calling up different old friends and people, watching a cartoon serial or a movie to refresh your mind, a hobby time such as gaming etc.
The better you follow your schedule the more it finds paths for you to move ahead.
As it’s well said by the great investor, Warren Buffet – ““An idiot with a plan can beat a genius without a plan.”
Thus, planning leaves behind the time you waste towards thinking about what to think about and what to do.
We are giving away our daily-weekly planner and tracker as a gift, if you haven’t subscribed for the free gift yet, just put-in you Name & E-mail in the form Below and we’ll send it to you.
Till that keep reading, keep growing, keep scheduling.